✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Sunday, May 03, 2009

..speechless..

..speechless right???
so just write lor...
nobody expect you to talk ..
stupid!!!


~sad sad de lor~
I'm trying not to love you
I'm trying not to care
I'm trying not to live in my life
Wishing you were three with me
I'm trying not to wonder
Where you are or what you do
I'm sorry I can't help myself but to fell in love with YOU!!!


~ wrote for fun ~
haiz, it's been a long time i din't update my blog..erm, actually not much things happen + i need to work..so not time to write my blog..recently..i bought a new psp..我的人就是这样没有的时候很想要拥有它,但是已得到手就觉得厌了。what I mean is THINGS nia..people not the same like what I mean..so..sienz liao lo..waste 800 bugs juz for a stupid idiot electonics things..next..i'm going to buy laptop!! haha.. after that.. buy cloths, buy shoes, buy pants, buy anything i like!! wakaka..haiz..2moro need to work..but the good news is..i'm goin to quit!! ahahaha..but the day i quit.the next day..i'm going to study..sial!! sure very tired de..so..form 6 already..new life!!! must study hard..this reali is my last chance!! SPM already took this kind of result..not satisfy yet..ahaha..wow..said don't have things to write.. 不知不觉already write so many things..okay..gonna stop..wanna sleep already..2moro stil got working..

No comments: