✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Friday, February 19, 2010

My Birthday

Went MBO with
  • Chong Wei Jin
  • Branson Tee
  • Kenny Lim
  • Sharon Ang Si Ying (darling)
After that go new Jaya Jusco..
Crazy mia..
Old Jusco just opposite nia but don't want to go..
Go to the new one..
PETROL arrgh!!!
swt..=.=zzZ
Phew..my another darling (Myvi) sweat a lot today..
Kesian..
Let me kiss you oo..
Muack..
Haha...
Anyway thanks for the day!!
And thx to those who given me the presents..
Really appreciate it so much..
Thanks ya..^^

No comments: