✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Monday, November 29, 2010

Yes, I do!



Bao bei__
You can't run away from me anymore__
Love you my Darling__
Wait for my Diamond Ring ya__ ^^

5 comments:

randygraphy said...

congratz...
don 4get let me b ur 伴郎 nia...
X.X

~*+!@_branson_@!+*~ said...

invitation card must give lo,i bao big2 ang pau for u! =)

★ ivan【衰蛋『aKa』小强】 ★ said...

--> Randy : 伴郎 sure you will be__ But who knows__ Maybe U get marry earlier than me leh? Haha__

--> Branson : U need giv me ang pao__ be my photographer enuf__ If u be my photographer__ I juz need one more to hold a video camcorder__ Haha__

randygraphy said...

lol...
haha...
ya lorx...
ltr i earlier than u nia...
X.X

Bluestarz said...

whoa~
sorry that i cant stop the feeling to leave comment here,
but i really must say:
YOU TWO ARE SOOOO SWEET!!
really like the interaction between you two...

Thx for making me believe there's such relationship in this world around me.
^^