✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

~ You are my everything ~

Eventually, you'll understand I love you. Miracles turn common place in time. I'll simply be, and then my feelings for you, like saplings planted in your yard, will find many years enough to shade you from the wind. I love you ! My love to you is more than a thousand light years. Trust me. I love you more than I love my own !!!

No comments: