✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Monday, June 15, 2009

我家昨天没电!!no power supply!!

yesterday my house dont have electric supply..
I felt very boring on that night..
so I took some photo in my house..^^
enjoy it!! ^^

my living hall..^^haha
my bedroom..^^

me buang'ing' air kecil in the toilet..^^
the last 1..I am wacthing "television"..^^ haha



(p/s : bcoz no electric supply so all the pic is black in colour..lol..=.=zzZ)

2 comments:

Wei Jin said...

=_= then might as well don't post your photo~~ I can't see anything pun~~ especially when you buang air in the toilet... LOL!!

★ ivan【衰蛋『aKa』小强】 ★ said...

=.=zz..^^