✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Monday, October 19, 2009

new looks on my blog~

pink & white~
girl girl~
=.=zzZ
haha~
comment pls~

just for randy self-syok~
the header wallpaper is Randy aka CFO of DC Crew design~
so I just took it as I'm DC Crew COO~
then edit a bit lor~
so turn out to be like this~
and to all my friends~
change my name again lor~
i will be using

★ ✖ ★ ✖ ✖ ★ ✖ ★

as my name~
haha~

5 comments:

EveR said...

hey~change already wor..
not bad^^

~*+!@_branson_@!+*~ said...

damn cunted bro~
nice....

★ ivan【衰蛋『aKa』小强】 ★ said...

--> ever & branson : thx~ ^^

randygraphy said...

nice lerx...use my design worx...din intro me pun~?? X.X

★ ivan【衰蛋『aKa』小强】 ★ said...

--> randy : thx yo~ kkk~ i go edit~ =.=zzZ