✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What you think that never happen!! HAPPENS...

Imagine a teacher bringing your group out of the class teaching a portion that he had forgotten to teach. That is what happen to me now, a big class with the combination of Physics 1, Bio 1 and 2. He suddenly told us he forgot to teach us a portion, then he straight away took the Physics 1 out of the class and teach us what he had forgotten to teach us in the chemistry lab next door of the class. He took around 30 minutes to teach us. Of course, he speak hell of fast!! I just can answer him 'Yes, Sir' , 'Erm'. 'Understand?' he asked. 'Yes, Sir!!!!' I said... but actually I didn't know what he trying to explain. After that, we had been asked to go back the class. Then he started another sub-topics..' Did you hear me ,student at the back??!!' he asked.. ' Yes, Sir!!'..We go back around 4.15 P.M...That's all..nothing interesting actually..but this is my first time experience this 'thing'..blur!!!

No comments: