✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Saturday, May 01, 2010

对不起,失望我自己 ; 我最坏,给不到你快乐..

Sorry for let you disappointed over and over again..
You think I don't want to keep my promise?
Me not feeling good too, you know?
Sorry for everythings !!
I'm bad..



Nobody will know how I feel..



I'm EMOing..

No comments: