✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

From 0 to 19___


From small small till big big


Bro__
Happy Birthday ya__
No present for you__
Because we 讲情不讲金__
Anyway__
You already big enough__
Don't act like a kid anymore__
Serious in everything__
Know you more than 12 years already__
Change a bit lar, k?
Haha__

Birthday boy__
Chemistry [A] already??
Haha__
Don't know what to say summore___
Good luck in your study and in your life___
N sorry for not choosing you to be my another half___
Cuz I'm really in love with James She___
You know___
I can't live without her___
Haha___

Geli sial___
Okay___
I'm going to end this___
Thank you for your helps in my life___
Without your helps___
I don't know what I will be now___
N I will never forget___

Thanks, My best friend___

4 comments:

randygraphy said...

really thx a lot bro~
lol...
everytime so emo nia...
haha~
X.X

~*+!@_branson_@!+*~ said...

smart la... =)

★ ivan【衰蛋『aKa』小强】 ★ said...

lolzzZ___
EMO is my style___
==

~*+!@_branson_@!+*~ said...

u mmg kuat emo de mah~ xp