✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Monday, February 09, 2009

my working place..' Bayview Hotel '


this is my supervisor..thx to him so that i can go into the Presidential suite to have a look..both of us 'curi tulang' in the prsidential suite..ahaha..

this is my bed room..One of the Presidential suite room..

this is my new living hall..ahahaha..actually this 1 is my hotel's Presidential Suite..reali glad coz I can go in to have a look..
erm..i just hav two pict for my working place nia..coz I felt nothing interested about the place..

No comments: