✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Saturday, February 14, 2009

sad sad de valentine..

at last i saw her this morning..juz few second nia..dunno whether she got saw me properly or not..haiz..shit!! still very tired..wanna sleep..hate to be like this!! i'm wrong now!! bcoz talk too loud to you..what can i do? say sorry to u..u dont accpt..so my brain now very blank..dunno want to do what..sienz sial...everyday gonna work.. haiz..sometimes i wanna give up..but when think about her..dunno y..i still working until now..so..dunno lar..i had cold bout 2 weeks already..but who will care for me?? she?? i dont think so..bcoz now she 'bu shuang' me..surely she wont care for me..ya this is 'my own bussiness, not yours..' and also 'none of your bussiness'.. haiz still pending her msg..dunno wanna write wat already..so pls 4giv me..thx..

~without u is how i disappear~

No comments: