✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Thursday, February 05, 2009

~ work..work..work..~

shit!! everyday work like hell, reali wanna quit my job and pay full attention on my studies. When study I thought work is better, but when came out to work onli noe study is the best. Work is harder than what i I thought. F**k!! I really miss my study so much..Now onli knew study hard and have a good result will guarantee ur future..Now this is my last chance, reali my last chance to study hard in Form 6. It will totally harder than what I learned in Form 5. So, reali must study hard. + I will looking forward and nvr regret what I have done in the past. To me past tense will not ever become present tense. But my love to her will never ever change till I die. Dunno want to write what already. So I will just post one pict to tell her my feelings to her.

No comments: