✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 --> 2010

Wow~
2009 gonna end tonight~
kinda miss it~
there are many things happened in 2009~

January 2009
-I'm still working in Bayview Hotel Melaka as Front Office Assistant aka Reception
-My most lovely doggie, Bolt come to join my family
-Really busy that month cuz working, no time blogging too
-No time to ply with Bolt


February 2009
-Still working, miss my Bolt
-Start to post Bolt's picture in my blog and my working place too
-Buy valentine present with Branson at Mahkota Parade for my honey, Sharon
-I think we quarrel on that day [don't know when already, forgotten]
-Birthday celebrate with Wye Nim and Samuel


March 2009
-Work work work
-Got my PSP
-Went Jonker Street and Mahkota Parade with my honey ONLY
-Quarrel with her on the same day too
-Sorry my honey cuz make you not happy
-I think I got my SPM result on March [result not good]


April 2009
-Working too
-Earn $$$$
-Didn't go anyway
-Sleep Eat Work Breathe



May 2009

-Non-stop working
-One of my doggie, Lassie had passed away [be with me since I standard 1]
-DC CREW polo-T start to design
-My blog look changed too


June 2009
-My grandma birthday
-Finally I have time to spend with my Bolt
-Schooling
-Our King of Pop, M.J had leave us

July 2009
-Start to feel bored with my Chemistry teacher
-Got my laptop
-H1N1
-School closed for 1 week


August 2009

-DC CREW polo-T came out already
-Everyday came back from school with play with Bolt
-1st time he bite me , ouch!! but I know he want me to play with him
-Bolt likes to play water very much
-My mum scold me : You think water no need $$$$ ??!!
-Oops!! Sorry mum..


September 2009 aka Moody month
-Rookie had passed away [14/09]
-Bolt had passed away too [26/09]
-Cried the whole day
-Very moody that month
-SAD!!!!
-MOODY!!!!
-Bolt I will never forget you
-No one can replace you in my heart
-You are the only dog I want!!
-Hope you will be happy with Rookie and Lassie in other dimension of the world


October 2009
-Nothing special happen
-As usual went to school
-Study over and over again


November 2009
-Early in the morning gave people scold my class SHIT!! o0o
-Nothing special happen
-Aimed to buy a video cam


Disember 2009
-My cousin married
-Bought the number plate [MBV 8129] for my another honey
-Went for my school St. John trip with my honey, Sharon and my friends
-Waste a lot of $$$$





END!!!
Goodbye 2009
Welcome 2010

2 comments:

~*+!@_branson_@!+*~ said...

=.='
y all so sad mia nia... dun oways gaduh la! be happy la u two! hahaha~




say bubye to 2009,halo 2010!
=)

★ ivan【衰蛋『aKa』小强】 ★ said...

lolzzZ~ =.=zzZ