✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Monday, December 21, 2009

My school St. John trip

First day..
Wake up at 3 o'clock early in the morning..
Go to school around 4 o'clock in the morning..
Departure time : 5.30++ a.m. (what!!?? if i knew it i wll go to school around 5 a.m.)..
Uncle Lim here I come.. (p/s : not Uncle John)
Outdoor theme park play play
Then indoor theme park play play
Go makan at Mc' Donald
Then go Giordano buy shirt with Randy, My wife, My wife mia brother & his friend
After that no place to go
Go Starbuck waste time
Then say goodbye to Uncle Lim around 8.30 ++ p.m.
Our BUS start to have problem d~
die lor~

The day after first day..
Reach The Pearl Of Orient, Penang(Mr Danny teach mia, if not I also dunno..haha) at.. I also dunno wat time cuz x cukup tidur, blur d
Then we have our breakfasts at Penang (sure Penang lar, x kan Melaka??!! ==zzZ)
After that go Kek Lok Si temple lor
Buy a hat & slippers at there
Oh shit!! at last our bus got problem d..
x de air-cond!! mampus lar kita~
Then go 'check in' our 'hotel' ==
Our 'hotel' damn 'big' and spacious until can fit 40++ ppl in it
then go makan lunch at 'flies' food court
so many flies fly here fly there
lolzzZ..tgk pun x de mood nak makan
After that go Nibong Tebal
Go to lakon the movie 'Ghost'(1990 film)..play the tanah liat mia tu..siape x tau?? ==
Then go sit the boat watch fish then fish watch us too..
" I watch fish , fish 'wash' me , we are happy family... "==
Then babi Q..makan sama2 dgn isteriku yg cantik serta comel..^^
After that pergi tengok firefly aka apilalat aka 火苍蝇..==
Then go back our 'hotel'..==
Didn't sleep lor..

The day after the day after first day..
12.00 a.m. learn to play mahjong
Lepas tu play mahjong with My Wife, Randy, Kenny and Pam (?? 5 ppl ply mahjong?? lolzzZ..1 is 'kaki' simpanan mia ==zzZ not perempuan simpanan..or lelaki simpanan..)
Then play till around 6 o'clock in the morning..
Then sleep a while..
Wake up around 7 a.m.
Then go makan breakfast around 9 a.m.
After that go n c how they make keropok udang
Our bus go to repair
So we have nothing to do
Walk here walk there
Lepas tu makan lunch
Then from there go back to Melaka
Stop at K.L Mid Valley around 8 p.m.
Makan dinner at there with Randy & My Wife
Then go back around 10 p.m.
Reach Malacca around 12 a.m.
Then sleep lor
Home sweet home

$$$ used : around RM 150
My Wife : Sharon Ang Si Ying (thx for acompany me the whole trip and not ur friend..love you the most, my honey^^)
When wanna marry with me?? haha^^
hope you enjoy the trip like what I do
Randy : Ng Yun Hao (Best friend)
Hey, I noe u r not feeling well during the last day of the trip
anyway, take care..

I'm very happy to go out with 2 of you..
thx to my honey ^^
thx Randy..

k..
tat's all..
check out..

No comments: