✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Maggie Mee x3 _ Break my own record


2day early in the morning wake up~
feel hungry~
my mum doesn't buy any breakfast 4 me~
so~
cook some instant mee to eat~
out of the blue~
my mind suddenly pop out an idea~
try to cook 3 packet of mee~
c can finish or not~
damn~
early in the morning eat so much~
luckily I can finish all~
wow!!
diu~
nex time must try 4 packet~

5 comments:

~*+!@_branson_@!+*~ said...

u mmg crazy nia!

★ ivan【衰蛋『aKa』小强】 ★ said...

crazy ur head lar~
u c lar~
lepas I try onli noe I can finish 3 packets of mee~
so now target 4 packets~
haha~

randygraphy said...

don nid try 4 larx...
terus try 5...
skip 4 nia...
X.X

★ ivan【衰蛋『aKa』小强】 ★ said...

kkk~
will think bout it~
lolzzZ~
==

~*+!@_branson_@!+*~ said...

yalo2,skip the 4 part,use 5!
hahhaa!