✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Monday, April 28, 2008

~ mood < -ve infinity ~

i'm very sad 2day cuz she angry me. I just want 2 be honest with her. I promised her to tell her everything that got link with me. 2day she got st. john marching. She marched until the recess time over. I comfirm got a little bit not so comfortable with her marching cuz delay her recess time and also wasted my time which i need that time to talk with her. After school, I thought I have the time 2 talk with her and settle the problem but it make things worse. She still in the bad mood after she came out from the school office. She told me she was in a bad mood. I dont know what had hapeened in the school office. But I'm sure she had a bad mood is bcoz of me. Now I dunno need to do what in order to make her happy. I just can apologise to her and hope the problem can be rectify as soon as possible. Haiz, from morning until now my headache still even get well. I really did mean to make her angry. I just want to let her noe what I'm feeling about. I really love her!!!!

No comments: