✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

~ sad ~

2day is my last day 4 going 2 her class 2 talk with her in the morning and recess time. I'm very sorry because I had caused her many problem. Like yesterday her mum scolded her cause she saw both of us standing outside the classroom chat together. Now, I just hope she will know what I had promised her, I will do it! Cause I had changed a lot just that she can't see it. I will wait 4 her 10 years, 20 years and so on. Until I can be with her together back. I hope someday she will know what I had done is just especially 4 her. I will stay beside her whatever it take. I just wanna 2 cry. I'm very sad cause from 2morro I can't everyday talk 2 her like what I had done in the past. Just now I had received her msg. She told me dont be unhappy. One month I can only meet her twice to talk with her. N I still very sad cause she said we r friend. I wanna cry now.............

No comments: