✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Friday, April 18, 2008

~ " - " mood ~

2day, she not happy bcoz she thought i change her friendster profile 2 private. But the real things is, i didnt ever, never change her profile setting. Maybe bcoz the friendster got update the web, then "ter"change. I dont noe. But, if I really "ter"press it, sorry. I didnt mean it. Now, bcoz of the "stupid" friendster. She angry me n not happy with me. "Padahalnya", I am also the victim. I didnt noe what is going on. Until she told me, then I really noe. After that, I help her 2 change back. I thought I can rectify this situation, but it seems that I had wrong. She still not happy bcoz of this "stupid" friendster. Nevermind, I cant say anything to her cuz I lie her be4. So, she rather choose to believe her friend but not me. I will check how is this "private profile" happened want. I am not angry bout her. Just I had change a lot, but she still dint believe my word. Truth will always be my side. I will prove to her that I had changed a lot not bcoz of her only but also for my ownself.

No comments: