✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

~ damn bad mood ~

She angry me until now. Because she said yesterday I made her angry. Yesterday when I came back from school I asked her does she angry me? But she didnt reply me. She just sent me a message "sorry for today because scream to you and ask you to go back". Then I just thought she didnt angry me. It seems that I had misunderstood her meaning. The truth things is she still angry me. Just now I only know about it. Okay! That's fine! I wont ask her any reason anymore for anythings she did. Myself also will answer what she ask and won't answer any extra things which didn't have any relevant about his question! Yesterday I just very worried about her because she keep asking me to go back while I ask her reason she didn't want to tell me. Hope someday she can realise that I didn't mean to make her angry. Just worry about her! Hope she can knew how much she mean to me until I can sacrafice for her! Sharon, I LOVE YOU!

No comments: