✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Thursday, May 29, 2008

~ my heart & soul will always be urs ~

It is very hard for a boy to cry because of a girl but since I meet her, my life change a lot. She is the one who change me a lot from my hair to my toe. I must said she is the only girl that I will love and there is none other girls that can replace her in my heart. Although if the other girl have the same face with her, the same attitude and all of the things that are actually same with her. No doubt I will still love her and not the girl which have all the same characteristic of her. Why? A good question. It is because I fall in love with her when I 1st saw her. She is the only girl who can make me happy, sad, angry and other emotions. Just like one song names 'you light up my life by Westlife' - "And you light up my life, You give me hope, to carry on. You light up my days and fill my nights with song." Sharon Ang Si Ying, you are the one who lighted up my life. It is you who I need. I love you, Sharon. I just wanna to let you know, if someday I had gone for the furthest place which you can't ever go. I wanna you to remember. Me, Lee Siew Keong will only love you, Sharon Ang Si Ying only. You are my only source of energy to survive in this world. Without you is how I disappear. I love you, my "huai dan"!!!

No comments: