✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Monday, November 30, 2009

Black black black...

Boring..
Nothing to do at home..
So try to change the skin of my messenger and mozila fox..
Wow..
I think it looks cool..
Comment please...
Thx..

2 comments:

Maggie Hoo said...

eh eh~got me inside~LOLx...

★ ivan【衰蛋『aKa』小强】 ★ said...

lol~ ^^
1st time u gimme comment~
haha~