✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Friday, November 13, 2009

Conversation between The girl & EMO boy...

EMO boy : I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

The girl : if i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU.

EMO boy : We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.And I found you!!

The girl : As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.

EMO boy : The best thing about me is you.

The girl : We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

EMO boy : If rain drops were kisses,I could send you showers. if hugs were seas i send you oceans. and if love was a person i send you me!!

The girl : Love is never wanting to lose faith, never wanting to give up, and never truly moving on. Love is knowing and praying in the deepest part of what's left of your heart that they feel the same.

AND NOW THE SwEET PART HAS OVER....

EMO boy : Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.

The girl : I self destruct every relationship so that i don't get hurt... but in truth i just hurt myself worse in the long run..

EMO boy : Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful

The girl : Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.

EMO boy : I dont know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every part of my body is broken too.

The girl : The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in. And I decide not to fill yours!!

EMO boy : Should I smile because you’re my friend, or cry because that’s all we’ll ever be?

The girl : A single smile hides a thousand tears.

EMO boy : I think the worst feeling is being forgotten about by someone you will never forget.

The girl : Tell him i don’t ever want to see him again Tell him he meant nothing to me Tell him i never loved him Tell him i won’t miss him at all But please don’t tell him I said all this with tears in my eyes.

EMO boy : Pain is beautiful. When you feel pain, you know that you’re alive.

The girl : Don't let someone become your everything, because when they're gone you have nothing!

EMO boy : Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.

No comments: