✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Not fine at all!!

I really busy and emo nowadays~ Why?! Lots of reason~ I don't know what should I do.. NO!! It should be I don't know what can I do~ Dissapointed on something.. Something I thought it should be mine forever. Although it still belong to me, but I dont know how can it last~ I'm not strong at all!! Just gimme some space to breathe~

I'm suppose to study for my exam for the past 2 weeks~ But I'm here doing nothing~ Can I have a break? NO!! I think.. I don't care!! I want to rest!! ARRGH!!!

I suppose to be happy now as all the subjects pass except 'MATHS' (MUET even u get band 1 also pass..) even I just study a little~ But I cant!! My smile just last for a few second~ Can I go to a place that very far from where I;m now??!! I asked myself and I wish to.. But I can't! I can't! I can't!!! I can't do this and that!! I wanna stop myself from being EMO!!! It's not the way I am, I think~ but why am I so EMO now?!! I know the answer, but I can't solve it by myself..

I have a lot of question!!! Can you answer me??!!


& one thing I know~
I'm damn
FAIL !!!

2 comments:

randygraphy said...

wat prob nia~??
tell me lerx...
sial betul...
11years mia frenz pun din tell...

CFO X.X

★ ivan【衰蛋『aKa』小强】 ★ said...

duwan to tell u ~ =p