✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Saturday, September 26, 2009

R.I.P Bolt





bolt~
ivan love you~
although we been together not even a year[9 months]~
y must left me & go find rockie so early??!!
why??!!!
but in my heart only have you, rookie, lassie and ben!!!
hope u, rookie and lassie will fine at THERE~
Rest in peace~


1 year 3 dogs left me!!!
FUCK!!!
reali sad you know???!!!!
why??!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

randygraphy said...

R.I.P. for Rookie + Lassie + Bolt...

DC crew CFO a.k.a. Randy X.X
drop by~

★ ivan【衰蛋『aKa』小强】 ★ said...

thx~