✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Friday, September 18, 2009

update..

well, just now I go and see BRANSON latest post about "update of his list"~
so I think I had what I want for the past few years~
but you know these things keep on updating~
when you buy a laptop~
maybe after a years it already out-dated~
that's why now I just wanna update my things and don't have any new type of things to buy~
1st is my mobile phone [SE W810i]~
it served me more than one and a half year~
and it have a lot of injuries since 'he' everytime fall down and hit the ground~
so I think is the time for 'him' to retire~

2nd is my camera [CANON IXUS 40]
it served me more than 4 years~
condition still good~
but it went to 'hospital' once before becuz of 'his' flashlight~
now waiting for my uncle @ aunty digital camera CANON and OLYMPUS respectively~

3rd will be my laptop [Hawlett-Packard DV3-2102TU]
just bought this year~
quite okay for me~
but I am not satisfy with it~
Maybe I will sell my laptop to my cousin~
because he likes my laptop very much~
and he also got a lot of $$~
so I don't care~
now waiting for his answer~
if he make up his mind and doesn't want to buy my laptop~
I will just continue use it~
but after form 6 I think~
if got the $$~
then will I change it~

4th is my psp~
I don't wanna to talk already~
when I think of it I will get angry~
useless for me!!
I don't know why I go and buy~
waste my $$$ only~
but don't care lar~
I heard PSP 4000 coming soon with 2 analog stick~
wow!! is it true??
but I wont buy~
now finding people to buy my psp 3000~

5th - my desktop computer
now dunno why very slow~
format then okay already~
but I think it is the time to change~
hope can buy a better desktop computer~
now on the way for surveying~

Mr Blurblur "belanjawan 2009"

(p/s : Belanjawan 2009 will be announce on ?? Oct 2009..blur blur)

No comments: