✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Monday, September 14, 2009

R.I.P Rookie

sad~
2 of my doggie dead in 1 years~
they left me alone and went to the arms of GODS~
nothing to say~
no mood~
it really makes me pain~

A dog doesn’t care if you’re rich or poor, big or small, young or old. He doesn’t care if you’re not smart, not popular, not a good joke-teller, not the best athlete, nor the best-looking person. To your dog, you are the greatest, the smartest, the nicest human being who was ever born. You are his friend and protector.
-Louis Sabin, All About Dogs As Pets.

$$$ will buy you a pretty good dog, but it wont buy you the wag of his tail!!
-
Henry Wheeler Shaw


My house very quiet now~
cuz without his barking~
miss you~

Lassie & Rookie