✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mr Blur blur friends~ [1991]


Name : Randy aka 染帝
Birth : 26 May
Friend since : Standard 1 (11 years)
Messages for them : Hey, I'm goin to buy ur spec~ I am goin to buy all the cactus behind you too~ haha~ stylo sial~ anyway~ stay cool~


Name : Branson
Birth : 23th Oct
Friend since : Form 1 (5 years)
Messages for them : Yo bro~ don't everytime took picture look so cool lar~ sometimes EMO a bit like me~ the effect also very nice I tell you~ EMO forever!! haha!!

Name : Kuah Yang aka Xiao Yang
Birth : 29 Nov
Friend since : Standard 6 (6 years)
Messages for them : Xiao yang, it's been so long I didn't se3 you already~ like ur attires~ styl0 like Randy nia~ haha~ don't foRget..u still owe Me 'something'..haha..but I also forget lar~ haha~


I think this 3 of my friends thought = my thought
thats why I post their photo~
for those friends I didn't post your pic doesn't means you all are not my friends~
you know, you all are still my best friends~
just that I think this 3 friends is the best among the best~
haha~
blur blur~

(p/s : all look very cool but they have a very kind heart..haha)
(p/s#2 : 1 of them already 2 years didn't see him..almost lost contact with him)

1 comment:

~*+!@_branson_@!+*~ said...

hahaha~
my handsome pic~
lalala~