✖ ★ Quotes ★ ✖

✖ "The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

✖ "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

✖ "It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

✖ "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

✖ "Pain is a beautiful thing, when you feel pain you know you`re alive." Criss Angel

✖ It is really sad you are searching for emo quotes. Such thing doesn't exist!! [haha]

Thursday, September 10, 2009

my wall~


my wall~
no DC CREW for now~
must change the wallpaper once a while~
if not~
my laptop will tell me " I'm very boring cuz everyday see the same wallpaper !! "
" don't make me flip my bird on the screen !!" =.=zzZ..blur blur..
any comment??
blur blur~
=.=zzZ

6 comments:

~*+!@_branson_@!+*~ said...

flip la,I want see the real 1!
hahahax

★ ivan【衰蛋『aKa』小强】 ★ said...

--> branson : lolzzZ..=.=zzZ..ppl ask u to comment my wallpaper..u ask me to flip my real bird pula..=.=zzZ..blur blur..=.=zzZ

Anonymous said...

u r bored,moron.



XXXX

★ ivan【衰蛋『aKa』小强】 ★ said...

--> Anonymous : FUCK YOU!! o0o..u r bored too, MORON!!



XXXX

~*+!@_branson_@!+*~ said...

To Anonymous fagot,
dun comment in ppl page if u dun have the gut to show ur self u ass!

Fuck you!

*sry Coo,stain ur page with my words.

★ ivan【衰蛋『aKa』小强】 ★ said...

--> CEO : lolzzZ..=.=zzZ..blur blur..=.=zzZ..he wye nim lar..=.=zzZ..haha